10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 Cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil or (hemp, flax or olive oil)
- 1/4 Teaspoon mineral-rich salt (transformational or Himalayan)
- 2 Celery stalks
- 1/4 Red onion
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Bunch coriander/cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 Clove garlic
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- OPTIONAL – Diced Avocado
How To Make
- In a medium bowl combine, celery stalks, red onion etc toss all in the quinoa and serve. Season to taste.
This salad is so simple that its perfect for detox as there is nothing but easy to digest proteins, carbs and fats in this dish. A staple, add to It as you wish and for your dietary requirements but this is the base. This dish is nice served warm or can be an accompaniment to a salad, or a salad on its own.