All the top people who teach naturopathic medicine - add this to you daily diet today!
Sprouts and Microgreens
- To grow your own sprouts try from the following:
- 1/4 Cup mung beans - easiest to sprout
- 1/4 Cup radish seeds
- 1/4 Cup broccoli seeds
- 1/4 Cup crimson clover seeds
- 1/4 Cup alfalfa seeds
- Beans of all Sort
- Barley or Other Grains
- and so much more
How To Make
- SPROUTING MUNG BEANS
- Put the Mung beans in a container and soak in water, enough to cover the beans, for 12 hours. After soaking the beans will expand.
- Sift out any broken beans
- Then rinse the beans with fresh water
- In a clean mason jar add the washed beans
- For the jar take out the plain lid and replace with cheese cloth so it can breath. if you do not have a screw on lid use an elastic band to hold in place
- Any extra cloth will shield the jar from extra light
- Set aside for and rinse 2 or 3 times a day, you can place the jar on its side so the beans have space to sprout
- After 2 days the Mung beans will will start to sprout
- After 3-4 days the sprouts are ready to harvest.
- Use this same method for the Radish Sprouts
- Grown in 3 days
- Broccoli sprouts are ready in 4 days
- To buy your seeds check out this supplier - https://sprouthouse.com/organic-sprouting-seeds/
Radish sprouts are spicy so a nice enhance for flavour
Broccoli sprouts are very lite and packed for nutrition
Crimson clover ready in 2 days
Here is a look at sprouting and how to do this.
HERE is a website that explains it in easy to follow steps day by day