This brand of Ezekiel bread is made with sprouted grains a blend of whole grains that is the only bread that the top health doctors advocate to eat. This break will be found in the freezer section as it is so fresh that it does not last like ordinary breads. This is a great thing. Here is a place you can place orders with out of the UK and out of the US
Ezekiel 4:9 Story
Ezekiel 4:9 – from the Ezekiel site –
Bread. And Better!™
Ezekiel 4:9 products are crafted in the likeness of the Holy Scripture verse Ezekiel 4:9 to ensure unrivalled honest nutrition and pure, delicious flavours.
“Take also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils and millet, and spelt and put them in one vessel…” Ezekiel 4:9
It’s this special, unique combination of 6 grains and legumes that harvests benefits beyond what we normally expect from our bread, pasta, cereals, and other foods.
- Source of Complete Protein – Rated 84.3% as efficient as the highest source of protein (comparable to that of milk or eggs)
- Contains 18 Amino Acids – Including all 9 essential amino acids
- Increased Digestibility – Sprouting breaks down starches in grains into simple sugars so your body can digest them easily.
- Increased Absorption of Minerals – Sprouting breaks down enzyme inhibitors, so your body can more easily absorb calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc.
- Increased Vitamin C – Sprouting produces vitamin C.
- Increased Vitamin B – Sprouting increases the vitamin B2, B5 & B6.
- Great source of Fiber – Combining sprouted grains and legumes gives a good amount of natural fiber in each serving.
And as is true with all our Food for Life Sprouted Grain Products, we only use the very best ingredients and baking methods to ensure you truly get the very most out of your food.
- We use only freshly sprouted certified organic grains.
- Our products are kosher.
- We use absolutely no flour. Studies have shown that grinding grains into flour increases the surface area upon which enzymes in the body can work to more quickly convert starch into glucose.
- We don’t use any genetically modified organisms (GMO’s)
- We don’t use refined sugars. When sugar is refined and processed there are many harmful ingredients that are added to the sugar as a result. Instead, we use malted barley, a natural sweetener produced from sprouted barley, which is basically a carbohydrate comprised mostly of complex carbohydrates rather than the “sugar” carbohydrates.
- We don’t use anything artificial – no preservatives or shortenings.
- We use a unique slow-bake process to preserve the natural fiber and bran benefits of grains.