Inspired by chef Cynthia Louise
Tropical Fruit Smoothie Bowl
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 Frozen banana, chopped
- 1 Cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 Cup Mango, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon sunflower seed
- 1 Tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 Teaspoon sprinkle of turmeric powder
FOR THE TOP LAYER
How To Make
- Add the fruit into a high speed blender and slowly blend up
- You need some patience for this so take your time, until it's mixed into a thick creamy texture.
- Add to a nice bowl and then sprinkle on top with any of your favourite toppings like shredded coconut, sunflower seeds, black sesame seeds and some turmeric for colour and your daily anti-inflammatory.