15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 3 Cups overnight soaked sunflower seeds
- 3 – 4 Stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 Bunch scallions, diced
- 2 Tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 Tablespoons dried sage
- 1 1/2 Cups young Thai coconut water
- 6 Cloves garlic
- 1 Cup lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon savory spice blend
- 2 1/2 Cups cashews or macadamia nuts, soaked
- 1/2 Cup stone ground mustard
How To Make
- In a food processor, place sunflower seeds and blend for around 10 seconds.
- Place the ground sunflower seeds into a mixing bowl. Mix in sage, oregano, and thyme. Add celery and scallions. Give it a quick mix and set aside.
- In a blender, add young coconut water, garlic, sea salt, lemon juice, mustard, and cashews. Blend on high for approximately 30 seconds.
- Gradually add the dressing sauce to the “chicken” salad and mix it in, while pouring.
- Serve on your choice of food, such as lettuce, pita bread etc